Do you find that your children seem to be in their clothes for 2 minutes before all of sudden they don't fit them anymore, or that their toys become unused and are still in a nearly new condition?
If your house is full of items that are now unused and are still in great condition then we have a solution that will help you rehome, recycle and make money out of your children's clothes, toys and equipment.
We can provide you with-
- A specially selected indoor venue.
- A 6ft trestle table (this may vary between venues).
- 3ft of floor space one end of your stall for larger items such as a clothes rail or high chair etc.
- 1.5 ft in front of your stall for further items.
- A venue covered by public liability insurance.
- A sellers pack sent to you prior to the event with helpful hints and tips on how to make the most of your day.
- Extensive advertising to bring the sellers to you.
- A sociable gathering of like minded people.
- An opportunity to make £££'s and you get to keep 100% of what you make.
All you need to do is-
- Select the venue you would like to have a stall at from the Market Dates.
- Book a stall
- Gather your quality items.
- Load your car.
- Decide a price you would like for your things (we can help guide you with this).
- Set up your stall on the day, presenting it in a way to catch the attention of our buyers.
- Smile and sell, sell, sell.
Stallholders terms and conditions apply