Terms and Conditions
By paying the stallholders fee, you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Little Monsters Market.
- Stall bookings are made on a first come, first served basis subject to availability.
- Little Monsters reserves the right to decline any bookings not deemed to be suitable for our events or for any other reason given by the organiser.
- Payments are to be made online via our website
- Little Monsters reserves the rights to decide the allocation and positioning of the stalls on the event day. If you have any special requirements such as being positioned next to a friend or in a certain area, please do contact the organiser and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
- The Stallholders fee is non-refundable so please ensure you are able to attend the date before booking. However, if you can not attend the event and give us more than 14 days notice prior to the date of the market, we might be able to transfer you to another market subject to availability.
- If in the unlikely event Little Monsters has to cancel an event, stallholders will receive a full refund of their stall fee.
- Please ensure that your email and postal address is correct at the time of booking so that a booking confirmation can be sent to you, if you have not heard from us please contact us via email. We will also be sending you a seller’s pack with information about your chosen venue with hints and tips on making the most of your day.
- Stall hire fees will vary depending on the venue and the space that you require. They will be clearly advertised with each event, if you are at all unsure please do contact the event organiser.
- You will be supplied with a table, usually 6ft, sizes may vary depending on the venue. Please contact the event organiser to confirm your stall size for your chosen event.
- You will be given approx. 70cm at one end of your stall giving you enough space for a single clothes rail (no larger than 90cm wide) or one large item e.g. a single buggy, travel cot, highchair. Where available you will also have 50cm in front of your stall to store bigger toys, boxes of clothes etc.
- Floor space for craft and business stalls may vary between venues so please do contact the event organiser to discuss your requirements before booking a stall.
- The option of additional space maybe available at certain venues if you require, please contact the event organiser for information of any additional fees.
- You will have storage space available under your table.
- Due to health and safety regulations, stallholders are responsible for keeping aisles clear and ensuring buyers have easy access to their stall, we need to strictly adhere to stall boundaries and all items at your stall must fit completely within the boundaries.
- If the volume of items on display are too large to fit within your stall boundaries or hinder an appropriate presentation of your items, Little Monsters may request for you to remove items until more space becomes available as you make your sales.
- You are welcome to share a stall but please ensure that the amount you bring is not too much for a single stall. Not only can an over stocked stall become a threat to health and safety, it can also put buyers off trying to look through it all and will potentially stop them looking at your items all together.
- A maximum of 2 adults per stall.
- At some of our events we provide clothes rails to hire, please arrange for hire of these prior to the event date. They will be approx. 84cm wide with an adjustable height.
- Doors open to stallholders one hour prior to the event and in some venues, even earlier (please check event details). We suggest that you use the full amount of time given to set up your stall and make it presentable ready for the buyer’s arrival. Late arrivals may not be admitted within 30 minutes of the events opening time.
- Stallholders should only pack up once the organiser has declared the event closed, stallholders along with their belongings including any unsold items and any rubbish must vacate the venue within 30 minutes.
- Sellers are only permitted to sell quality preloved maternity, baby and children’s items. They must be of light use and in a nearly new condition, suitable from 0-8 year olds.
- All items must be clean, complete and in good working order.
- Any items that have been an unwanted gift or just unworn are also welcome.
- Any toys that require batteries should be supplied for sale in full working order with batteries installed.
- Any item that does not meet these requirements will be asked to be removed from your stall.
Craft and Business Stallholders
- Please only sell or promote new or handmade items that are related to maternity, children or families and offer services also relating to maternity, children and families.
- Craft and Business stallholders must have valid Public Liability Insurance and forward a copy of the certificate to Little Monsters prior to the event date.
- Food stall holders must provide all relevant certificates including, Food Hygiene Certificate, and a copy of their Council kitchen inspection/application.
- Craft stallholders must ensure that homemade items are suitably safe for your intended market.
- The event organiser reserves the right to decide whether a business or craft stall is suitable to attend their event. If you are unsure, please contact the event organiser before booking.
- Items or services unrelated to maternity, babies or young children are not allowed to be sold. If items are deemed to be broken, in poor condition dangerous or in breach of Health and Safety Legislations or trading standards advice, you may be requested to remove them from sale.
Health and Safety
- Little Monsters are committed to providing, maintaining and promoting the highest standards of health, safety and welfare at each event.
- Under Health and Safety legislation, stallholders are responsible for the safety of their table/stall, ensuring items and displays are set up in a safe and secure manner to avoid accidents and the stallholder agrees to indemnify Little Monsters against all claims arising out of negligence on the part of the stallholder and/or their helpers.
- Stallholders are responsible for all activities that take place on their stall throughout the event and any actions that could affect others as a result of their activity.
- Stallholders who do not adhere to these guidelines will be asked to leave the event with immediate effect.
- If you choose to bring along children to the event, it is the stallholders responsibility to ensure the children’s safety and wellbeing is met at all times during the event.
- We specially select the perfect venue to make your day as enjoyable as possible so please look after it.
- Stallholders will be financially liable for any damages they cause to the venue. All sellers must NOT hang, stick, tape, glue, nail, screw or in any other way fix items to any wall, door, floor, curtain or any other part of the building both internally and externally during the event.
- Stallholders are responsible for their own stall security and monies. Little Monsters event organisers accept no responsibility nor any liability for any items on sale along with personal belongings that have been stolen, lost or damaged internally or externally before, during or after the event. All persons who enter the event area do so at their own risk.
- The stallholders agree to indemnify Little Monsters Market against all claims for damages or injury to the property or person of any persons in respect of any claim by any such person arising out of negligence or from any faulty or dangerous products sold by the stallholders or his agents or servants.
- Little Monsters event organisers accept no responsibility for any transactions entered into during the event.
- Little Monsters accept no responsibility or liability for the quality or condition of items purchased at our events.
- Purchases are made entirely at the individual’s own risk, all items are sold as seen.
- Little Monsters shall not be held responsible for the non-compliance by a stallholder with any law, By-Law, Regulation, Act or Statute.
Thank you for taking the time to read through the terms and conditions. We look forward to seeing you at our next event and hope you have an enjoyable day.